Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our Friends!











You know how people always say they have great friends, or how they love their friends, their friends are the best...Well when the Harper's say that they really mean it. Although I know alot of people, I believe that my friendships are based on quality and not quantity. And although I am grateful for the many people that I have met and become friends with over the years from H.S, college and of course my SLC friends, I am most grateful for the group of women that I spend time with or talk to each each week, that pray for me and my family and would do anything for us, anywhere, anytime and I the same for them. What makes it even sweeter is that I love there children and I am not one that is SO into other peoples kids, but I do I love there children and my child loves their children and even better I like their husbands and my husband like their husbands etc etc etc. It is special and I am grateful!
These are some random pictures of Noah and his friends. Of course the Mommies I love are close by :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

LOVE you my sweet friend!!!!